I completely forgot, but my one year blogiversary is today. Here is the post that I made on year ago today, when I started this blog. I was going to do something special to celebrate it, but it looks like time has gotten away from me. It has been quite the interesting adventure, and I hope that I find the time and energy to continue this blog for yet another year! I would like to thank everyone who has commented, or sent me a question in an e-mail, and I hope that you continue to interact as well.
Just so you know, here are some interesting blog stats for this year (via Google Analytics):
- 170 total posts
- 1120 total comments
- 255,498 total visitors
- 354,160 total page views
Top 10 Most Popular Posts:
- 1) The Programmer Dress Code
- 2) The Programmer Dress Code Part 2
- 3) Don’t Be Clever 2 – The Cost Of Cleverness
- 4) Why a Standards Compliant IE8 Won’t Mean Much
- 5) Being Smart Does Not A Good Developer Make
- 6) Learning Ruby Via Iron Ruby and C# Part 1
- 7) Does This Process Need To Be Automated?
- 8) Akismet Extension For BlogEngine.net 1.2
- 9) Don’t Be Clever
- 10) Lambdas and Closures and Currying Oh my! Part 1
So there you have it, n years down, n + 1 years to go.
Oh, and before you think I am getting some insane traffic, the first two posts in that list account for almost half of my total page views!
Loved the article? Hated it? Didn’t even read it?
We’d love to hear from you.