Work at Simple Thread
Do good work.
Share in the success of our customers.
Share in the lives of our team members.
Simple Thread is a growing central Virginia software product team founded by two friends in 2010.
Working at Simple Thread is different. We value quality, focus, and balance in our work and our lives over everything else. We strive to focus on our customers and keep a work/life balance that many software companies don’t have. We are growing quickly and looking to grow our team with people who share our values.
If this were our money, would we be doing this?
The hardest thing to do is to simplify, to keep removing.
Our lives are important. When it’s time, we stop working and enjoy it.
Colleagues are friends, not competition.
We never stop learning.
Share our successes, own our failures.
Everyone has a story, so let’s shut up and listen.
Consistent overwork is a sign of poor planning.
We care far less about what particular technologies you’re working with than we do about your experience and passion for building useful software.
We look for people who are…
- As passionate about helping customers succeed as they are about working with new technologies.
- Confident, and value freedom (we work almost exclusively from home), but humble enough to ask questions when they are stuck.
- Want to build new things, but don’t mind rolling up their sleeves and doing what needs to get done.
- Love to work directly with customers to solve their business problems.
- Want to work hard, but balance that with the rest of their life.
- We know this is a hard mix to find, but if you feel like you’re up for the challenge, please get in touch.